Okay, so ya'll helped me when I needed a new stroller. And then you helped again when I asked about the best mom vans. So here is another one for ya... I am looking for a high chair for Savannah. I am wondering if anyone has used the highchair that attaches to the table? Our kitchen table is a "pub height" and we would really like her to be up at our level. I am concerned that it may damage my table. Does anyone have any imput? Should I just go with an average highchair? Maybe a booster that straps onto the chair? Oh the things I have to worry about.
Farewell
6 years ago

8 comments:
Talk to Jill O- she has only used the clip on kind since her baby was born..try to talk to her. I am kinda out of the baby loop..sorry I can't be of help in this area.
We use one of those seats now. I LOVE it! We had glass made for the top of our table so I don't know if one would ruin yours or not. We have the Chico brand one, and I don't think that it would ruin a table. It is covered with a rubbery coating. Liquids can seap under the "arms" and that probably would damage your finish if it wasn't cleaned up right away. We also have a high chair that attaches to the chair. We used it for Taylor. You can take the tray off and scoot her right up to the table. That works well also. Good luck!
Can you find a chair that can be raised to the table height??? Then she would be sort of at the talbe with you.Just being a 1 yr. old trying out her hands and toys and food on whatever she is sitting at may damage that beautiful table.
Mom in CA (AKA the realist)
I say just throw the food down on the floor. It all gets there anyway!!!
He he...
I bought Addison this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Healthy-Care-Booster-Seat/dp/B0000DEW8N/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1233771713&sr=8-2
(just copy all of the above and paste it in your browser).
It was inexpensive and perfect for traveling.
We have a Baby Trend high chair we bought at Babiesrus (my sister recommended it). It has wheels, comes with extra seat covers, can recline and fold up. We really like it but its more "traditional". One Logan got a little older we bought a cheap booster seat for him to use at the table.
We have used on for Lucy since she was tiny and we love it. I like that she is up with us for dinner and I like that there isn't a high chair kicking around my kitchen. The only problem is is gets really nasty and it is a bit hard to clean. You have to take the whole thing apart.
It hasn't left any marks on our table of anything like that. We have the Chicco brand too.
Love the table clip on kind. Kate and Abby used it. Sarah had the regular kind, and I hated it. I love having my kids at the table with the rest of us. Good luck!
Post a Comment