BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

First steps




Okay,so, I thought that Savannah would be walking way sooner than now. She is almost 1 year, But she is a super fast crawler, and I suppose she doesn't have the need. (Thank heavens) Over the last few days she has begun to let go of the furniture, and be brave. Of course it is only a few steps, but I am sure it is all over from here on out. Nothing is quite out of her reach, and she gets into EVERYTHING. (That is Keith and Manuel yelling in the back ground)





4 comments:

crazy savages said...

GO Savannah GO!!!! (She looks like she had a bit too much to drink)
I loved the yardstick and rubberbands on all the cupboards..
Oh payback is soooo sweet!!!
Colorado Grannie

crazy savages said...

With all that screamin' I'd fall down too!!!

DJ and Gin Family said...

Ooooooh, I love it! It is such an exciting age! It is so entertaining to just watch them figure things out. She is definately a keeper!!

Marion Dornan said...

I didn't watch the video but recognized the "old yard stick trick", to keep little ones out of the kitchen drawers.
Your daughter is a cutie.