BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Savannah girl












I can't believe it, but my itty bitty girl is 9 months today. When I sit and think, that for so many years Keith and I said that we were done having kids, I feel sad. What if we had denied this sweet, precious little girl from joining our family? I honestly believe that she is my blessing and "reward" during this time of great trial in our family. She is the reason I put on a happy face each day. She is just the happiest kiddo I have ever seen. She only fusses if she is tired or hungry. She also has a determination like none I have ever seen. I am sure my hair will be totally white before she is 3. She climbs the gate that blocks the stairs. She has tumbled head first from the top to the bottom, cried for a few minutes and then went right back over to the stairs. She climbs out of her highchair, and also tries to climb out of the crib. I have found her on top of boxes reaching for things up high. Her favorite things to do are to dump out the garbage, pull all the kleenex out of the box and flush the toilet. She has 4 little baby teeth that she LOVES to bite with. (Yes, for the record I am still nursing her) She loves to eat. I haven't found a thing she doesn't like except for bananas (smart girl) She says Mama, Dada, Buba, and off. She will point her finger at the big kids and say, "yayayayaya." She will also wave bye-bye. She sings constantly. No matter where we go she is singing. She is a wonderful traveler. Just recently she and I flew to Mississippi, and she was perfect. Not a single fuss or cry out of her. The only problem was, that she sang during the entire 6am flight. I am sure a few people missed their beauty sleep on behalf of her. She loves her big Brother and sister. You can see the delight in her eyes when they come into the room. We are so lucky this little girl came to live in or family, and we know that we are blessed.

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

She is as active as my Autumn. She is a busy little girl, but such a blessing in my life.

DJ and Gin Family said...

She is so sweet! It sounds like she keeps you on your toes.

crazy savages said...

Nothing sweeter than babies and puppies... Vannie looks like she is not really into them. Maybe she remembers Oscar and the good "lickin" she got every time she was near him!