That's cute, she has the look of victory on her face. Reese had a chunk of tootsie roll in her mouth today and DJ thought that it was poop. Boy was she mad when he tried to pry the rest of it out her hand. I love giving kids candy.
Way to rot out the teeth before they even emerge! Those are some cute pictures.
I see those itty bitty teeth!!!
Post a Comment
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
3 comments:
That's cute, she has the look of victory on her face. Reese had a chunk of tootsie roll in her mouth today and DJ thought that it was poop. Boy was she mad when he tried to pry the rest of it out her hand. I love giving kids candy.
Way to rot out the teeth before they even emerge! Those are some cute pictures.
I see those itty bitty teeth!!!
Post a Comment