BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Savannah Grace

My sweet little baby is now six months old! I can't believe the time has gone by SO FAST! She is such a big girl. My Savannah is happy and smiling every single morning when she wakes up. She adores her big brother and big sister, and of course her Daddy. I think she is a brilliant baby. We keep her toys in a "pop" open TV cabinet. Each morning she will crawl to the cabinet, pop open the doors and proceed to pull all of her toys out. I am just a bit nervous because she sits up, crawls, and now she is pulling herself up to stand against the furniture. She is just amazing to me. I am so glad we were blessed with such a wonderful gift.

4 comments:

crazy savages said...

He he he. all poppa's practicing paid off didn't it??? She was crawling some when she was here but not like that. Cover up the electrical cords, and the plug-ins.. She will be getting after them..

Jillo said...

Seriously??? She is amazing! Lucy is almost 9 months old and barely crawling and sort of pulling up. You have an adorable little genius on your hands.

Natalie said...

Wow - you're in for it! I wonder if Abby will be crawling early. My other 2 girls were little lumps and didn't walk or crawl till late. It's kind of nice for messes.

Nancy said...

Oh Sticklers' ---- What will Savannah be doing when she's 12 months????? She is soo sharp and doesn't miss a thing. Can't imagine her being able to get into the glass doors - BUT toys are incentive. So much fun to see your blog - doesn't seem like you guys are very far away.
Love from Gram in CA