BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Baby

Ok, so for those of you who don't believe that miss Savannah is going to drive me crazy, turn my hair white, push me over the edge... here is the evidence. My heavens, what is a mom to do????? Any advise?? I just found out that my big brother Keven was an early walker at 8 months old. He was climbing out of his crib at 11 months old and running soon after. Is this what I have to look forward too? Miss Savannah is so determined in all she does.

2 comments:

crazy savages said...

yeah and when she is 2.5 she will be climbing on top of the refer. like your big brother did!. Boy its a good thing she is #3 instead of #1.. I guess I was too young to know I had a 'wild child"...

DJ and Gin Family said...

I would invest in a really big playpen... with a top!
Wow! Reese hasn't even figured out that she can open cupboards or droors. We try our hardest not to let her see us open them. I know that it's probably only a matter of days before she discovers them though. She sure is a strong one.