Savannah has started eating solid (semi solid, strained, mashed, messy, yucky) food. So far she is eating a lot and loving it. She really likes most of her vegetables except of course for the squash... and who could blame her. The funny thing is after each and every bite, the weird kid has to stick her foot in her mouth. Talk about a mess! All I can say is it looks like feeding time at the zoo.
Farewell
6 years ago

2 comments:
Miss - you and Keith have the cutest kids. Savannah is growing soo fast and looks like she loves to eat those vegetables - how about her teaching her daddy to eat vegetables?????
Grams in Calif.
That's funny! I always fed Reese in her bumbo seat... easier to clean. Although, by the looks of those legs, I doubt she fits in hers anymore! Too cute!
Post a Comment