BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.I'm sure there is something you remember about me?!!

(Lisa, don't be mean!!!)

14 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

I loved the family outing to Lagoon... even though you went home with one shoe and no sunglasses. Good times.

SimplySavage said...

This is from Brandon

When you lived at grandma and grandpas house in a room downstairs. You would always read cosmopolitan magazines.

When I was young you took us to university mall and bought us a bunch of candy.

Nancy said...

I remember when we first met you and thinking, oh boy, Keith is in trouble.... This girl is cute and you had on tight jeans that showed off your shape. Remember thinking this could be the one. Also remember the pie you brought Craig? Yum.......
Nancy in CA

Melissa said...

Ginger, I remember you in your wedding dress, sitting down in the Bountiful temple. The sun was coming through the windows. You were having your pictures taken and you really looked pretty. I remember President Faust walking by at that moment.

Melissa said...

Megan, I don' know if we have ever met... possible at a family reunion right after you had Vanessa??? If it is the correct memory I remember you having a white YSL bag with different colored lettering on it. I remember Brandon having a crush on all of his cousins.

Melissa said...

Nancy, I remember when we went to the mall in Utah and you got into the aqua massager... it was pretty funny. Wish I had one of those here! good memory

Anonymous said...

My and Grama S.'s funniest memories are probably both the same one. Shoshone Falls Idaho 1979. Big steep hill, ending in a ditch covered in moss and cow poop. Little girl rolling down the hill and calling out each time she rolled "Hey, Look at ME"!!! Look at ME... On the last roll, the little person disappeared, and suddenly out of the ditch popped the Loch Ness Monster, dripping green moss and cow poop,completely covered with the horrible slime. Fast foreward to locked restrooms, no water in the drinking fountain, and Grama S. with her one special hankie, & magic spit trying so hard to contain her laughter which spilled viciously out of the mouth of the little persons mother... Yes I was the mother and Melissa was the little person. I don't believe she did anymore "Hey look at me's" for at least two weeks!!!

Melissa said...

Mom, I remember riding on the train to Salt Lake City from California. It took forever and you kept taking tylenol PM and I would stand in the isle and dance. Crazy stuff huh?

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I actually remember flying to Utah with my parents for your and Keith's wedding while I was in high school. (I think I sat outside the temple babysitting my niece Tristan?) And I remember a yummy luncheon at the Lion House!

Eden said...

I really loved the mullet you had when we were 12 or 13. It was totally ferosh.

We "hicks" from Utah thought that you were quite stylin'.

Melissa said...

Eden, you evil woman! I remember you, Elaine, and some of the other cousins sitting under an apple tree in Grams and Gramps yard, and you were telling us stories. Playing in the brooder (?)house was fun too.

Jillo said...

Hmmmm.... I have been thinking and thinking about this. It seems like the whole time we lived out on the Prairie kinda blurs together. We had some good times.
I remember your little dog. Is he still around?
And I remember that really cute fire truck cake you made for Nathan's birthday. I remember your yummy cooking. Mmmmmm!
Here's one for you to remember. We still have that play gym bug thing you gave us for Weston to use. He used it, my sister's kids used it, and now Lucy is using it. That thing has had some good miles.

Melissa said...

Jill O. I remember once you told me that you had to go and buy some new shoes because you had to take one of the boys to the pediatrician. And possibly the doctor was a hottie... am I wrong???

White Family said...

Okay, I remember when your mom took us shopping and we bought matching white shirts, denim skirts and "koncho" belts. I wore mine with pride and my mom's beige cowgirl boots. Good times, good times.