I know, I know, all I ever post about is Savannah Grace, but my goodness we think she is great. After so long without having a baby in the house, she sure has made things fun! She is 4 months old and she is sitting by herself (tripod of course) and she wants to stand up all the time... I think she wants to be like her big brother and sister. The cutest is how Nate and Meg are with her. They love to push her in the stroller or dance with her. It is so cute, because she loves it! And by the way, I would love to show some pics of Nate, but alas he won't sit down long enough so I can take a picture. Maybe next time.
Farewell
6 years ago

4 comments:
Super cute! She is getting so big!! I love her smile!
Oh Miss, that girl is ready to take on the world. I don't envy you tho. She is already a pistol like her big sis. P.S. I like Meggers hair cut..
Mom
Miss that look of shock on Vannie's face when she saw you is absolutely priceless. Like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar! retty funny!
So darn cute! I love babies little leg rolls!
Post a Comment