Savannah sure gets a lot of love!

Finally, a picture of Nate. Look at those dimples!! He sure loves his sister!

Here I am after a morning at the tattoo parlor. No, I didn't get a tattoo, it is where I get my hair done. Scarey huh? The actual card my hairdresser gives out says: Kick ass hair, bad ass tattoos. I suppose I will have a few other choices in Utah.
Here is Miss Vannie and her attempts at crawling. All I can say is, "Oh crap!" She's 4 months old.
3 comments:
Oh crap is right! I'm just now starting to be more careful about small things on the floor, and leaving out the ironing board. I put up a gate last week, and Reese is more than twice her age! What a cutie!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you won't be getting your hair cut in a tattoo parlor once you move to Utah. But don't they have a place in Utah called "Bikini Cuts" where all the stylists wear bikinis? Can we say "itchy?"
Very cute pictures!! It's eery how much Savannah looks like Keith (I guess it's nice for him to have one child who resembles him when the other two look so much like you)!
One a side note, I made your Mexican Manicotti last night for dinner and Ryan and I both really enjoyed it! It was a nice change from just making enchiladas or cheese-filled manicotti shells. Thanks for passing the recipe along!
Post a Comment