BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 22, 2008

young entrepreneur


My dear, sweet Meg is so inventive and industrious! She purposefully pulls out her teeth for the tooth fairy. She will get into the dryer to look for loose change, and now her new endeavor.
Yesterday I came in to find her in my room, going through my jewelry box. I then found a heap of old costume jewelry Keith's Mom had given her. I asked her what she was doing... she told me that she was going to send all of her jewelry in for cash and she wanted to know if I wanted to make some money also. OH what am I gonna do with this kid???

1 comments:

SimplySavage said...

That is so funny! You should get her one of those metal detectors for Christmas so she can dig up coins! I bet it would keep her busy for hours!