Dang!I just want to smother my face in those cute cheeks! (Cheeks are my weakness, all of babies get baby acne on their cheeks because I kiss them so much)!
She's beautiful. Look forward to seeing you again. Let us know when you get here at special3girls@yahoo.com and we'll get together. The Syracuse Bradfords
6 comments:
Those are the best little cheeks! She is such a cutie. I love her smiley eyes. Aren't baby's girls so much fun?
Savannah is adorable, love those BLUE eyes. Miss, she has your curly eyelashes. Can't wait until you live in Utah!!! Lots closer......
Grams in CA
Dang!I just want to smother my face in those cute cheeks!
(Cheeks are my weakness, all of babies get baby acne on their cheeks because I kiss them so much)!
Nothing much better than that!!! How adorable!
She's beautiful. Look forward to seeing you again. Let us know when you get here at special3girls@yahoo.com and we'll get together.
The Syracuse Bradfords
What a cute little chunk! (said in the most loving way) How much longer before you move here? I cannot wait to get my hands on her squishy cheeks :)
Post a Comment