Hey everyone! Well I have decided to break down and purchase a stroller for Savannah. I prefer to have her in the baby bjorn carrier around here. Since most strollers are at the exact height of someones cigarette hand... and everyone smokes here, I hate to have her like that. BUT I have found that Megan is much more willing to "babysit" if she can push her around the neighborhood in an old borrowed stroller. SO here is the question... anyone have a recommendation for a good, light-weight stroller. Easy to fold down, that isn't expensive. I don't need any of the extras, just something that works. Please let me know.....
Farewell
6 years ago


7 comments:
I love our Graco MetroLite stroller. My sister has one too. It's considered a "full-size" stroller but its really light and easy to fold up. It's also made to carry infant carseats. It's reasonably priced compared to most fullsize strollers.
I also have a cheap umbrella stroller from Walmart that I take on flights, etc.
Thats not a stroller thats a preambulator!!! (AKA Pram) Knowing Megan she will probably give it a good shove across the street and down the hill!. I heard that Savannah just loves to go outside and dance in the rain... Fun!
Maclaren strollers are pricy, but they're light weight, easy to fold down and very convenient!
We have a Graco, one of those huge ones, and I'm regretting as she's gotten older.
We got a pink Jeep All Weather Umbrealla stroller and I love it. I was close to shelling out a couple of hundred for a Maclaren (if you have every pushed one you would know why I was debating forking out the big bucks) but I found this one for around 40.00. It is great. And it is pink. I hate the super cheapies because they are rotten to push and the handles are too low. Not so with this little pink number. It is great.
So there you go. Sorry this was so lengthy, I guess I am passionate about stollers.
where do yall find these strollers? We ONLY have Walmart, so unless they have them there, I have to order online... I am not driving 100 miles just to buy a stroller. Plus I do not want to spend big money since I really don't prefer strollers.
I have a Maclaren stroller you can have...along with a jogger stroller, but you have to come to Utah to get it!
I have a Maclaren Volo Ultralight that I LOVE!!!!
I got it for $80, which isn't totally cheap, but it has a canopy, basket, and a carrying strap. It folds really small, and easily. It is great for traveling. I don't use it if Reese is going to need a nap, since it doesn't recline. If you want to buy a stroller that is light, folds compactly, but has nice extras, I have loved our Peg Perego Pliko. I payed about $250 for ours almost 9 years ago, so I think that they cost a bit more now. It is really nice though, and everyone I know that has one loves it.
Post a Comment