BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Artist

My sweet Megan has truly bloomed into a little artist over the last year. She has tried all types of mediums, crayons, paint, chalk. It seems her favorite must be WOOD.
Let me explain, Today as I was checking her room to see if it was cleaned like she told me it was, I made a discovery. There on the top of her dresser, etched deeply into the wood are 3 huge hearts, and inside one of the hearts is the name EMMA. (her dear friend who moved away last year) All I can say is either I need to come up with something really good to keep her from doing this again, or encourage her to become a tattoo artist and start her own reality show. She definitely has the talent for it.

1 comments:

A crazy family member said...

Miss Megan is SO her mother and her Grama Bev. I carved my initials on the desk given to
dad by his dad and you did the same .... See we are related!!!