BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Journey To The Other Side of the World

Here is Keith driving a rickshaw. Getting good experience for the years to come.






Here is a woman making vases, and all of the many glazes she has to use.
I guess this is the reason Keith sounded so winded when he called me from the top of the Great Wall. I would be hyperventilating too.
Keith said that The Great Wall was absolutely tremendous. His very favorite part of the trip.


Yeah! Keith is home from China! After two weeks were ready for him to come home.

Keith went to China for his International Business trip for his Masters program at UT. Though they spent a lot of time evaluating and touring businesses, they also had plenty of time to play.

His hotel was crisp and clean, and the service was great. Keith says that the best part of the trip was visiting The Great Wall. They spent several hours there and had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, it sounds like Keith had a great trip. I think going for school is the best, because when Neal went, he had plenty of time to play too. He learned a few things, but mostly it was a great vacation for us. He's lucky he had a clean hotel and good food. Unlike Angie's trip. Barf!

Jillo said...

So beautiful and so fun! I would love to go to China and see some great sites. The rickshaw is a great idea with gas prices doing what they are doing. Maybe we should all invest. Glad he got home safe and sound.

DJ and Gin Family said...

How fun!!! It sounds like China can be either really cool, or really gross!
DJ comes home tonight too .... I can't wait!!