I have decided to post some pics of our house. We are trying to get it ready to sell, and this is what it is looking like so far. Hopefully we can get it sold fast. If anyone sees anything that should be changed or moved, or fixed, let me know. More eyes looking at a picture can see way more that just me.
How about the fake sunflowers on the mantel? I think they look kinda dumb? And I guess Meg's bed needs a bed skirt. The TV room needs a little work also. There is just too much going on in there. Nathan's bedspread clashes with the curtains too. ugh, there is so much that I see now that I have the pictures on here. Constructive criticism is welcomed, Thanks.

5 comments:
Move the pictures by Nathans dresser and put them away. Hide the cords in your bedroom. I couldn't tell if they were lamp cords or what.. Yes Megs bed needs a dust ruffle. Family room??? Reposition the big screen to the corner and put a window covering over the window. That room is really long, big and dark. Use dark gold and red towels in your bathroom. Maybe find a matching dark gold bath set (Rug, etc.) I would dread putting my house up for sale. It is such a personal thing and buyers can be really brutal but guess what? That will be your privilege when you get up to Layton...
Hi Stickler's! Where you moving too? Your house is really beautiful, I love the red brick and the green. Maybe we should move out there and buy it. =) I think my only picture suggestion would be the skirt on Megan's bed. Other than that, the pictures make me want to fly right over and buy it. Good luck!
Hey Miss, I want to buy your house, how much? Maybe if it's a good deal we will consider moving to Mississippi!!!
Hey Miss, how much for your house? I LOVE IT! Maybe we'll just move to Mississippi if the price is right! haha
Hey Miss,
I watch those real estate shows and sell your house shows all the time. Their biggest things are (I don't know from the pictures but I'll tell you anyway) 1. Get rid of anything personal. Pack up collections, family pictures, knick knacks, etc... This includes toys. If something doesn't have a home other than being arranged neatly in a corner, get rid of it. Think neutral, so the buyer can imagine their own stuff there. Paint over the mermaid, you're targeting too narrow of a market if you think you will be selling to someone who will want to keep it. If you have a small space, remove some furniture to make it seem bigger, if you have a big space, arrange the furniture so you have several usuable spaces and it doesn't feel cavernous. Rent furniture if it makes the space look more appealing. You will get the money back in the sale if you do. You would think people could imagine their stuff there and the changes they can make, but they CAN'T! It's funny. Hope this helps.
Diane
Post a Comment