Hey everyone, I just tried this new recipe for lemon chicken, and the family LOVED IT! They don't love much of what I make, so this is a keeper.
Lemon Chicken
1/3 cup Bisquick
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 pkg. chicken tenders, or 3 chicken breasts cut into strips
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/3 cup lemon pie filling (I Know!!)
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
combine bisquick, salt and pepper in a zip top bag. Put the chicken in and shake, shake, shake.
heat the olive oil in a non stick skillet. pan fry the chicken pieces on all sides until brown.
meanwhile in a bowl, combine pie filling, water vinegar and soy sauce, whisk until smooth.
Place chicken in a baking dish, pour sauce over the chicken.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
Meanwhile put your rice on to boil, add a teaspoon of chicken bouillon to the water and a teaspoon of dried parsley. Cook as usual.
Serve the chicken with the rice. MMMMM
Farewell
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment