Savannah Grace is almost 7 weeks old and she is really being cute. She is starting to use her voice, and is very loud I might add. (I am sure it is not because her brother and sister use their outside voices all the time) Also in the last few weeks she has been smiling a lot. I just love those full -faced, toothless grins that are so big they crinkle her eyes. What a doll! She is still pretty exhausting though, since she wants to eat every two hours. Sometimes more frequently, but at other times she can go four hours before wanting to eat. She hates being in her car seat and screams the whole time. But she loves, loves, LOVES her swing. It is truly a life saver, but I will say that unlike other family members, I do lock the seat belt. he he he
Farewell
6 years ago

1 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Baby talk is my absolute favorite thing in the world!
Reese likes to sing with me... it is so funny.
Ha Ha on the buckle thing.... everyone always teases me that I am overprotective, I had to be a bit rebelious. Besides, babies are very resilient, right?
Post a Comment