Look at me!!! I have a new Bumbo seat! My favorite Auntie Lisa sent it to me and now I can sit up tall and see the world. Thanks Auntie Lisa, Uncle Dave, and cousin Tori, I love it.
Bumbo seats are the best!!! They actually had to recall them a while back, and change the warning labels.... retard parents were putting them on counters, tables, chairs, and in the tub, then wondering why their kids got hurt. Parents should have to take an IQ test before they are able to take a baby home from the hospital.
2 comments:
Miss, that second picture looks just like her brother when he had his picture taken in his little jeans. Yeehaa!!!!
Bumbo seats are the best!!!
They actually had to recall them a while back, and change the warning labels.... retard parents were putting them on counters, tables, chairs, and in the tub, then wondering why their kids got hurt. Parents should have to take an IQ test before they are able to take a baby home from the hospital.
Post a Comment