Well I had hoped that the kids would never ask "the question" but last night Megan did. I really didn't know how to answer her. I felt kind of embarrassed but decided that I had to come up with something. I cringed when she said to me, "Mom where actually are the nuggetts on a chicken?" ..... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???
Anyway, I have never liked McDonalds but since I have been pregnant with this baby, that is all I crave. I do my best to not eat the stuff, if I can't explain where it comes from. But everytime I drive the 55 miles down to Tupelo for a doctors appointment, I reward myself. There is just something about those greasy, fried, chicken parts that calls to me. But if they neglect to give me the wonderful little tubs of sticky, sweet and sour sauce, forget about it, I don't want them anymore.
So before I was only getting my little treats once a month. Now I am down to the end of my pregnancy and am having to see my doctor once a week. I am hoping that once this pregnancy ends I will be able to get over my cravings.
Anyway, I have never liked McDonalds but since I have been pregnant with this baby, that is all I crave. I do my best to not eat the stuff, if I can't explain where it comes from. But everytime I drive the 55 miles down to Tupelo for a doctors appointment, I reward myself. There is just something about those greasy, fried, chicken parts that calls to me. But if they neglect to give me the wonderful little tubs of sticky, sweet and sour sauce, forget about it, I don't want them anymore.
So before I was only getting my little treats once a month. Now I am down to the end of my pregnancy and am having to see my doctor once a week. I am hoping that once this pregnancy ends I will be able to get over my cravings.
Until then, I have a box of nuggetts to finish.


1 comments:
I know what you mean, they sound disgusting but are strangely alluring.
Congrats on the end of your pregnancy, I can't wait to find out what you have. And you're lucky to have older kids; Taylor totes little Baby Reese around for Ginger, makes the bottles, it's really a nice help!
Stay off your feet and rest up!!
Post a Comment