Last night after dinner the kids and I were sitting around drinking some milk. I decided I had better talk to the kids about a few things. I asked them if they knew what the new baby was going to eat. Megan said, "it will drink a bottle." I told her no, not right away. Then Nathan said, "it will eat baby food" I said, no, not until it is about 6 months old. I asked them if they had ever noticed Mommies with the babies under theri shirt. Megan exclaimed, "oh yeah, they get milk from the mom's bellybutton. So when I actually explained the process to the kids, Megan just stood there staring at me. Then she loudly asked, "You mean like those pigs we saw at the fair!!" I can't imagine what she will be sharing at school today....
Farewell
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment