BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pity Party


Pity party... table for one. If you don't want to hear me whine, better log in tomorrow. Maybe things will be better.




For the last few days I have been feeling like such a grouch! From the time I wake up until I go to bed I just feel yucky!




Not sure what it is from.... It could be that I hate my maternity clothes, or that they are pretty close to not fitting.
I can't breath at night, while going up stairs, or trying to say more than 2 sentences at a time. I sound like a serious chain smoker when I do.


Cooking anything at the stove is a hazard because I simply can't reach the burners.


Actually eating isn't much fun either because more than 5 bites of something makes me sick.


If I cough, laugh, sneeze, or even move wrong, I pee my pants. That sure gets old.


Add on the fact that my doctor will be out of town the week we had expected to induce me, so now I have 2 options. Number one is to schedule a c-section for Feb. 14, or just wait around on this baby to see when it will come. He is willing to induce me, but only if I am "ready" and all he has to do is break my water. No drugs like pitocin to get things going. So, because an elective surgery is not an option for me, I guess I will just hangout and be miserable waiting for this little one to finish baking.

So, now that I am done feeling sorry for myself, I am going to go do some visiting teaching.
When you feel down the best thing you can do to lift yourself up is to serve others. That is what I am going to do.








1 comments:

Marla said...

Oh Melissa! I feel your pain! (And I'm sorry, but I'm glad it's not me) You are allowed to throw all the pitty parties you want until this is done. Good luck - we can't wait to hear news!