BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life with Savannah

I know I post a ton about Savannah, but there is a method to my madness.. See when Nathan came along I took a ton of pictures and scrapbooked Everything. 18months later Megan came along and I was kinda pooped, so I really didn't post as much for her. So when Savannah came along 7 years later, I decided I had better get caught up. Now I do it for revenge. All these little things she does, I will record for posterity and hopefully her children can laugh about her...

So here is the latest...Just last week I took Nathan, Megan and Savannah with me to the grocery store. As always, Savannah HAS to sit in one of those HUGE, impossible to steer, car carts. But when she is in there she is happy. So we are about an hour into our trip and there is stuff piled high. All of a sudden out goes Savannah's boots. I lean over pick them up, and as I look inside, I find my child naked! I look behind me, and find a trail of clothes minus the shirt because of course it is one isle over. I try to get her redressed, but she is not havin' in! The big kids are "TOTALLY EMBARRASSED" I finally go over to check-out, so I can get out of that place. 2 Swedish women are standing in front of me. One turns around, looks at Savannah then turns to her friend and speaks to her in Swedish, they BOTH turn around and start laughing at Savannah. So I tell the big kids to take her out to the car, I will be done in a minute. So they run out of the store with her, clothes in hand, hoping they won't be seen by anyone from school. Just as I get up to the check stand I hear and long, continuous honking. It sounds like a car alarm, but then again I wonder if it could be Savannah. I pay and go to leave, yep as I walk out to the parking lot there she is, standing in the front seat, naked as a jaybird, honking the horn. People are looking and laughing, and where are the big kids??? Hiding in the very back, laughing. Oh what a day.

0 comments: