

Here is my big girl. Like I said before I post a lot about Savannah, but we do have 2 other kids. This is my Megan. She is a Miss nine-year old Smartie Pants. She knows everything, and can do most any
thing she tries. She had to wear make-up for gymnastics photos. Well as soon as she got it on, she was prancing all over the house. Pretty cute huh? She asked if she could keep the
lip gloss in her room, I confiscated that stuff quick. She
doesn't even need makeup. So this has been our first season in tumbling and she has done quite well. She has her back handspring mastered so now we get to move on to the next group. She is super excited to be taking two days a week this summer. She will get to be on the float in the
Kaysville and
Farmington 4
th of July parades. I thought that maybe she would want to do comp. gymnastics, but she said, Nope, Mom, I am doing this just for fun.
2 comments:
she is so old. i still remember watching (and being very entertained) nate and her as toddlers playing together in sacrament.
love shell
What a beauty!!!
Post a Comment