Can you believe it? Here I am blogging again. I am glad everyone had a good laugh after reading my last post, but... the story continues for that sad day.
See, I knew I should have just gone back to bed, but I tested fate, AND LOST! After I had finished that last post, I was blog stalking a few of my favorites, when all of a sudden the computer screen went black. Now, I had realized that Savannah was beside me at the computer desk. She always likes to see what I am doing. What I hadn't noticed was that she had climbed up and over the computer tower and had squished herself into the few inches of space between the back of the computer and the wall. I quickly picked her up and told her we don't get back there. I thought that she had possibly unplugged the monitor. But as I reeled her from the depths I realized that she was diaper-less. She then announced , "PEEPEEE" and she was dripping. oh no, oh crap! I quickly unplugged everything, and ran to get a hairdryer. I had my Mom on the other line asking her what to do, as I started to turn on the dryer she shouted, NO, don't! That will ruin it! When I tipped the computer on it's side the pee just ran out. I took the side of the box off and could see where the urine had gotten on some of the innards. Within just a few hours the entire video card was corroded looking as if it was dipped in battery acid. You can imagine my feeling of dread when I had to call the hubby, and the computer guy. And tell them our fairly new computer was dead because the Baby PEED on it! Neither were very happy with me. Actually my DH was pretty peeved
So, the next time I declare a "back to bed day" I am just gonna take it.
Farewell
6 years ago

1 comments:
Oh my heavens! Yep, I'd do the same...go back to bed!
Post a Comment