BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, September 18, 2009

topsy turvy







Can you believe it? A blog post without a picture of Savannah in it??? Here is Megan my beautiful second child. Just this month she started in her first tumbling class. She was so excited to get into the same class with her best friend A. They are constantly doing handsprings and cartwheels in the house. It is so much fun to watch these cute girls.















2 comments:

RACHELLE said...

OOH... I LOVE ME SOME GYMNASTICS AND TUMBLING. YOU KNOW, I MADE IT PRETTY FAR IN MY DAY. =)

I MISS FLIPPING AND SOARING THROUGH THE AIR.

THE ONLY TIME I SOAR THROUGH THE AIR NOW IS WHEN I TRIP REALLY HARD! LOL

crazy savages said...

Wow , Its hard to believe that Miss Meggers is going to be nine!! She looks older. Watch out Mom. she is a stunner!!!