BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can't eat just one











Today for the very first time I gave Savannah a few Cheetos with her lunch. She devoured them! Fast forward 4 hours. This is what I find in the kitchen. She was so into her Cheeto fix that she didn't even notice me enter the kitchen. It was a brand new Sam's Club size bag and she made sure she emptied the entire bag. When she finally noticed me and realized that I was the bad guy coming to take away her treat, she ran away. Then plopped herself down on the floor and started to lick the cheesie off her hands. smart girl

4 comments:

crazy savages said...

"You evil big person don't you take my Cheesies away"

Jillo said...

Oh man! That is a lot of orange powder! What is it with kids and cheetos? Mine would totally live off them if I let them.
Clever girl!

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

I totally understand your drive, Savannah...I have looked just like that many times in the past. I will warn you, though, that once you have children, they'll wolf them all down before you can even get two fingers orange. :) Enjoy your youth while you can (and while your mom still think's it's cute!)

RACHELLE said...

this girl would get along so well with my little kie! she does this on a daily basis! on second though, .....we should keep them apart! very, very...whats the word i am looking for......UBER apart :) they could cause some major damage together!