Today was Nathan's first ever track meet. We drove up to Ogden for the event. ( He did not want to do it, and complained quite a bit about not liking track) But the kid is FAST!!! He might be tiny, but he can really run. So when he ran the 400 meter race, he came in first for all of the 9-10 year olds! Then just a few short minutes later he ran the 200 meter and came in...FIRST! We were so excited for him. I feel bad that I didn't get any action shots or a picture of his face when his coach hugged his neck, so here is next best. At home, after the race, with the 3 hamburgers he ordered from Arctic Circle (his pick of the day)
Farewell
6 years ago

4 comments:
WAY TO GO NATE!!!!
Hey- My 2 oldest are running track too! Maybe we can see each other at at state meet? That would be fun! Run Nathan, Run!
Congratulations, Nathan, you track star, you! I'm THINKING about getting ready to run with the Stickler family at Peach Days...unfortunately, I'm still only in the THINKING ABOUT IT phase. :)
Wow! To win 2 sprints back to back like that. Pretty good! Good job, Nate!
Post a Comment