Anyone know who this woman is??? Well as I said previously, our family flew out to Tennessee to see Keith graduate. We decided to splurge so we made reservations to stay in this brand new, ultra modern hotel called Aloft. It was time for us to check out and so Keith, Savannah and I stepped into the elevator to go to the front desk. There were three other women in the elevator as we stepped in. I wasn't paying much attention to them, but one of the women started fussing over Savannah in her stroller. I recognized the voice first, and then looked up. It was Vicki Lawrence!! I continued to talk to her as she asked me questions about Savannah. She was so cute and friendly. Then we all just stepped off the elevator and said good bye. When Keith and I got to the car I asked him if he knew who that was talking to us in the elevator. He had no idea. It was too bad the big kids weren't with us because they would have recognized her immediately since she plays a part on Hannah Montana. It was cool for me because I remember watching her as Mama on Mama's Family, as a little kid. No, I didn't ask for her autograph, for some reason I couldn't get up the nerve. Boy, what a story I will have for Savannah when she gets a bit older.
Farewell
6 years ago

3 comments:
I know who that woman is... I loved her on "Momma's House". She was such a hoot. she played on the Carol Burnette Show & She is also a singer. She recorded "That's the night the Lights went out in Georgia", before Reba had a hit with it.
I guess we are not supposed to say that we are proud, but we really really are "pleased " with Keiths degree, and the commitment all of you had in helping him accomplish that goal.It took a huge sacrifice on all of your parts. Even Savannah had a part in being born at a time when Keith was able to be home for a bit!!! Well, I guess she didn't have much choice in that did she?
Glad everything went well in Tn. and y'all had so much fun... Photo's are great! Beautiful family even if I am a bit biased...
Mom
That's cool! My girls would have recognized her right away, they love Hannah Montana. It's too bad you didn't sneak a picture or something.
Wow!!!
P.S. Your family picture is adorable! Love the clothes.
Post a Comment