BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

one word tag

This is a tag where you can only use one word to answer the questions. Thanks Jills’
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. What is your hair color? dark
4. Your mother?colorful
5. Your father? strong
6. Your favorite thing? soap
7. Your dream last night? psychedelic
8. Your dream/goal? home
9. The room you are in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? cooking
11. Your fear? homeless
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? Friend’s
14. What you're not? spontaneous
15. one of your wish-list items? home
16. The last thing you did? dress
17. Where you grew up?California
18. What you are wearing? jeans
19. Your T.V.? nonexistent
20. Your pet? wish
21. Your computer? slow
22. Your mood? Sleepy
23. Missing someone? lots
24. Your car? old
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Your summer? emotional
27. Favorite store? Pottery Barn
29. Love someone? forever
30. When was the last time you laughed? months
31. Last time you cried? today.
32. Favorite music? Mayer

5 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

So, I take it you are still in your apartment..bummer! I was hoping by now you had some fabulous home in the hills. I am sorry you are sad..time for a get together, eh?
Are you going to Colorado for Thanksgiving? My kids are off track for 4 weeks so I may be loopy the next time you see me!

Melissa said...

Actually Camie and Manuel have graciously invited us to live with them. We are on our 2nd month with them. It is hard, but good. Sounds like it is time... I think we should get a big group and see Twilight.

Jillo said...

Any home prosepects of a new house on the horizon? I love the idea of a Twilight group. I'm in! (I mean, if I am invited)

DJ and Gin Family said...

So you cried today and haven't laughed in months? I hope you got the 2 mixed up. If not, I'm sorry... visit Grandpa, that will get you laughing.:)

Melissa said...

okay, I am not depressed or am I going to end up in a loony bin, I just happened to have a blue day. Thanks for the concern. You guys are awesome... we had an offer on the house... $30,000 below asking price plus ALL OF MY FURNITURE, TVs, even the art on the wall!!! Now that is crazy! Therefore we are still living all happily together in the Gonzalez' basement :)