BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008


Anyone want to get a group and see Twilight? It opens up at midnight on the 20th. Tickets can be purchased in advance. I would be willing to come down closer to Salt Lake if anyone is interested. Possibly at the gateway or Jordan Landing. It also is on in the morning on Friday (10:30) am. Might be something fun to do, or am I completely lame? I am sure Keith will not want to watch it with me. So let me know where and when ya'll would like to go. I am up for anything......

3 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

A girl in my sister in laws neighborhood rented out the whole theater, so I have already bought my ticket. She sold all of the tickets back in September. I'm kind of bummed though because other friends are now going at a different time, and I would have rather gone with them (or you). Sorry.

Shauna said...

We are getting a bunch of girls together in my ward and going this Friday! I'm so excited! Casey won't go see it with me either...oh well, girls' nights are always fun!

Unknown said...

If I wasn't 30 something hours away I would totally go with you!!