BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trunk-R-Treat

Last night was the neighborhood trunk-r-treat. All the kids dressed up, moi included.
Here is 2 year old Buzz Lightyear (Lucas) and 7 year old union soldier (Diego)
(almost) 8 year old Megan the witch, 9 year old Nathan the football player 8 month old Savannah the turtle and myself as a University of Tennessee fan.
Here is Savannah dressed for her first halloween as a turtle.









4 comments:

crazy savages said...

Those are some cute kiddos...
I especially love the 'turtle" feet on Vannie...

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

way cute costumes! I love the turtle!

DJ and Gin Family said...

How cute!!
Good for you dressing up. I always have good intentions, but run out of steam by the time I get all the girls dressed up. Oh well, maybe I will dress up when I'm a Grandma.

Shauna said...

Adorable! Halloween is so much fun with kids!!!