On our second day at Mesa Verde we decided to take a few guided tours. For the first one we had to be at the park before 9 am. We were the first group to visit Cliff palace. It was so beautiful. All the kids did great climbing the ladders to get to the site. Even I did it, which is an accomplishment since I am AFRAID of heights.
Besides some of the tunnels were 18 inches across. Don't think I want to go in there.

5 comments:
Love the ladder buns! I've always wanted to go to mesa verde. Someday.
I love Mesa Verde. We were talking about going there over UEA-but Kevin won and we went closer to home. We went there when Ben was one and loved it! Hope you had fun!
It looks like you had a great getaway
Those ladders look a little scary for this grandma and those small narrow spaces just are perfect for Nate & Meg. We've never been there so it was great seeing the pictures.
I have never been there and it looks really cool. Maybe we will have to load up the kiddos and go one of these months. That ladder would FREAK me out! Did you climb it?
there is no way I would have even considered climbing that 32 foot ladder. But yes I did climb the smaller ladders, and that in itself is a big deal for me.
Post a Comment