WHO ME???? by the way How did she reach the tooth brush? I have a video of Cassie when she was about 18 months climbing up on the toilet, to the counter and then into the sink!!! I'll bet Vannie does that before 18 months!.
Yikes! How many times has this happened before with out you knowing it. This is the true question.
Thank heavens I haven't had to deal with that...yet!
Post a Comment
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com
3 comments:
WHO ME???? by the way How did she reach the tooth brush? I have a video of Cassie when she was about 18 months climbing up on the toilet, to the counter and then into the sink!!! I'll bet Vannie does that before 18 months!.
Yikes! How many times has this happened before with out you knowing it. This is the true question.
Thank heavens I haven't had to deal with that...yet!
Post a Comment