BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wild Wild West

Well we have finally made it. Last week we moved out west to Utah. Both Nathan and Megan were staying with my Mom and Dad in Colorado for the last few weeks, so we drove to Grand Junction On Saturday to get them.
This is a picture of eastern Utah. It is so different than Mississippi!
Here is Papa seeing Savannah for the first time. Grama and Oscar were there to love on her too. Oscar was a perfect gentleman with Savannah.
This is Savannah standing up in her crib... while she was supposed to be napping.

I love this picture... here is Daddy and Savannah sitting in the grass together.
Papa just loves the babies. And the babies LOVE him.
Papa was the ONLY one who could get Savannah to sleep.
Grama, Nate, Megan, and Papa.





3 comments:

Natalie said...

Our mother's look like twins! Welcome back to Utah! Hope all the brown doesn't scare you away. I miss the dessert brown, snow and open sky. I get a little tired of the rain here in the northwest. We'll have to get together next time we're in Utah! If Reese gets married soon, we'll be there for sure.

crazy savages said...

Hey Miss , that photo is of the Bookcliffs. They run all the way from Utah down partway through Co. In fact we can see them from our front window... When Fred and I die, just take us out there . Plant us in the sagebrush in the shadow of the " reddish" hills!!! WE LOVE IT!!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Our mother's DO look like twins! Glad you are back to Utah, we'll all have to get together soon.

Megan is the cutest little baby-seriously, and I can't believe how smart she is. Grandma told me all about her!