BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Way to Someone's Heart is Through their Stomach

As most of you know, I LOVE to cook. Especially when I am cooking for someone else. I like to make up my own recipes, but in the past I have been hesitant about sharing them. Today I was talking to a friend who really made me change my mind. Recently I had given her one of my recipes under the premise that she wouldn't share it with anyone. She told me that recipes are a wonderful tool that can bind people together. She told me that each time she makes that dish of mine, she will think of me, and wonder how I am doing. SO, I have decided to share all of my favorite recipes. Many are mine that I have concocted in my kitchen, and others are from friends, relatives, or from books. I will be sure to give credit where credit is due. Some of the ingredients may be only available in certain regions, if so I will try to give alternatives. Plus if anyone has a request for a recipe that they have tried in a restaurant but would like to attempt at home, let me know. I can either find that recipe or a good substitute.

0 comments: