BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Funny Baby? or Mean Mommy??







6 comments:

A crazy family member said...

Melissa, that is the meanest thing you have ever done. It just proves that you NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE !!!!
You better hope that it washes off....
Your Mother!

Melissa said...

oh Mom, stick it in your ear! If this is the worst thing I have ever done, then oh well. Savannah loved it!

DJ and Gin Family said...

I think that every Hansen kid has done that to at leastone of their kids!! I think that it is hilarious!
P.S. You forgot the uni-brow.

Natalie said...

Hey, she looks like a Hansen baby with a bored mom! You forgot the cigarette.

Jillo said...

Hi Sticklers!
This is the Oaks' family from the good old days. Congrats on your new baby! She is beautiful.
Glad you guys are well. We have a new baby girl too.
Take care,
Kent, Jill and kids

Lindsey said...

You know I'm a Hansen when my first thought was, "What about the eye brows?" So funny! What a pretty baby!