BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meet Savannah Grace Stickler

Nate the big brother
Meg and Nate
Sister Bush
Mommy
Daddy



Hey everyone! It's a GIRL!! We have a new baby, Savannah Grace Stickler. Born February 19th, 2008 at 12:59 pm. She is 8 lbs. and 19 inches long. She is a very pretty baby. She has a chubby face, a little bit of curly dark hair and blue eyes. She has been precious, and the kids are so excited to have a new sister. Keith is being a cute Dad. And I am feeling pretty good after my c-section, but I am still on drugs. I will post this now, so everyone can see the little cutie.

2 comments:

DJ and Gin Family said...

Congrats!! She is too cute. I love babies with some meat on their bones... they're adorable.

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

She's adorable! Congratulations!