BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reggie

This is Reggie.
We are the proud parents of a new furbaby.
I found his picture in the classifieds today and called to make an appointment. She owner/breeder said to come on up to Ogden to see him and his brothers.
I decided to check the kids out of school early and surprise them. I told them they were going to the dentist. And boy were they MAD. We got to the house and they wondered why we weren't at Dr. Garrs. "Opps I fibbed. We are here to look at a puppy"
This little guy was the most playful one. He came from a big Mormon home with a ton of kids running around. So very well socialized.
When I saw him, I was in love! Truly!
Reggie is a purebred Boston terrier aka terror. His daddy is 15 lbs and his Mommy is 13 lbs. So he should be pretty small. He is 9 weeks old, and still has that awesome puppy breath.
Out of anyone, my Meg is the most enamoured with him. Savannah and Nate love him too, and hey even Keith let him sleep on his chest this evening.

He seems to get along fine with kids and has already met the neighbor's dogs. No fear at all.
Well I figure there may be some variety to some of my posts now, since I shall have a bit more to write about that Savannah. Poor Nate, now there will probably be even fewer photos of that guy!




0 comments: