Keith's 30"ish" Birthday was yesterday. Sad to say I am notorious at buying terrible gifts. He frequently brings up our first year of marriage, and the doozies I came home with. I really tried this year, really! So since Keith's thinks he is the next pro golfer in the neighborhood, I decided that would be the right route to go.
I found this neat little toy called a Skycaddie. Basically it is a GPS unit for golf.

I decided to trick him into thinking it was something different. I know that he bought new clubs about a month ago, but maybe I was too dumb to notice. I got a golf club box, put the Skycaddie in the bottom, then one of Keith's own clubs to weight the box properly.
He almost got mad when I brought out the box. "Are you serious? Did you really buy me a new golf club? Oh I hope not...

Lucky for him, it wasn't a new club. Hopefully he can have a ton of fun using it, and later, he told me "it was a pretty cool gift" WooHoo, I did good this year!
1 comments:
Happy 30ishth Birthday, Keith! Way to go on the gift, Melissa - I've surrendered this year and resorted to candy for every holiday that requires a gift for Gary... :) We need to get together soon - I'll call you as soon as I get long-distance! :)
Post a Comment