
Our Little Family
My Meg, she is so pretty. Gonna give me a run for my money...
Mr. Cool, looks like he is a real ladies man
Little Blue eyes...
I think this is my favorite on of Nate. It captures him perfectly. Just a boy and a stick...I am so excited to finally have photos of my family. Bet ya didn't know that we actually have 3 kids. And they are not orphans. You couldn't tell by the photos I do post. Most of them are of Savannah and they never include both parents, now I have proof. Over Thanksgiving we went to California. While there we met my friend Melissa, whom I went to high school with. She is a brilliant photographer and she offered to do some shots of our family. We had so much fun. It was just a beautiful, relaxing day. The only hard part is choosing my favorites.


2 comments:
Melissa B you are great!!!!
Melissa and Keith, your family is beautiful and you guys are too.
Thanks Miss Melissa for the wonderful memories...
jill o right? she is awesome!!!!!
beautiful family!
it was great hanging out with ya the other night!
love shell
Post a Comment