BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still no photos, still no internet.
Savannah just turned 15 months old. She now has 14 teeth, and counting, climbs everything, and I do mean everything!!! Including the stairs, the couches, the step stool at the church drinking fountain,the ladder to the next door play fort, and on and on and on! She runs everywhere and is now jabbering up a storm. Her very favorite thing now is walking around with two WII remotes up to her ears, thinking she is talking on the telephone.
Nathan turned 10 in April. Had a nice preteen party with his friends. He received a skateboard which he rides to school occasionally.(I think his Dad has more fun on it than he does)He is running track with Layton City. He's doing pretty well. and he really likes to run the 8and 1600..
Megan thinks she is already 15 and wants to be treated as such. She would love to get into the horse thing, but don't think it will happen. (We have no room for a horse)
They both love their teachers, but school will be out in a few weeks. Next year they will be going to a brand new charter school in Kaysville. (Hopefully it will meet our expectations)
Lucky Keith gets to return to Ms. over the Memorial Day Holiday and will be there for 4 days. I want to go with him but no can do!!!(unless anyone has free babysitting and a ton of free sky miles to donate to a worthy cause)
I am developing a green thumb and trying to grow plants in cement... As we started to plant, we discovered that the builder dumped all the left over cement from the construction of our home, in our flowerbeds, and covered it with about two inches of soil. I don't believe that even my moms green thumb will rectify this situation.
We were able to plant 12 berry bushes in the back and hopefully will have a nice crop next year.
(Raspberries)
We are enjoying our home (actually we LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!)
We are becoming integrated in the ward here, and both have callings. Scouting and Primary...
I was asked to join the neighborhood Bunco group and went to my first party last night. Its pretty fun!!!
Keith has been able to go golfing with some of the guys in the neighborhood.
We are settling in and hopefully we will have internet service soon. We don't even get to read emails or blogs, so I don't know whats going on in your lives unless Mom reads them to me.. (which she does not do very often)
Missy (Via Colorado Grannie)

0 comments: