







Miss doesn't have internet yet,so for now I am her "editor". Please excuse the typos..'Some photos of the new digs, and also the 14 mo. old baby girl.
They bought a 1 yr. old huge home in Layton Ut. About 4500 sq feet. 5 bed. 4 bathrooms and a full huge basement... plus oversized 3 car garage. All on a nice good sized lot. I got to spend a few days helping with the move, but after 10 trips up two sets of stairs, I was pooped... Before we were finished, Savannah was racing me up and down the steps and she won...
Hopefully the technology will spread to the outskirts of Layton and they will be able to update to the 21st century!!!
For now I will sign off as the Colorado Grannie...


3 comments:
Hooray for you and your beautiful new house! I bet you guys are so excited to stretch out and have some room. Congrats!
The house is beautiful. I can't wait to be a homeowner again. :(
LOVE IT!!! Do you realize you could almost 3 of my house into yours...hmmmm (just having a private pity party) :) Love the kitchen, too - congratulations on a beautiful new home!
Post a Comment