BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, February 13, 2009

curly sue

Don't you just love her curly ringlets. I love to wash Savannah's hair, just so I can finger curl it into ringlets. Meg used to have curly hair until I cut it for the first time, then they were all gone. Now it is stick straight! Guess I won't be cutting Vannah's hair anytime soon. Oh BTW, I purchased the Chicco caddie, table highchair. I haven't received it yet but am very excited. It had the best reviews from Amazon. I just hate those big bulky highchairs that take up so much space and are so hard to clean. With the other kiddos I had a booster that hooked onto my chair, which it ruined. Hopefully I will not have the same problems with this. Thanks for the info!!!!!






































5 comments:

crazy savages said...

Such a beautiful little girl.The big blue eyes are just like her Mommies!!!

Shauna said...

I have always wanted a girl with cute curls like that! Lucky!!!

Jaz said...

she is soooo cute, Melissa. And she has a fabulous name *wink*

DJ and Gin Family said...

Love it!!! Poor Reese has stick straight hair. If I don't put a barrette in her hair, she looks like a boy that needs a haircut.
Ginny used to have cute curls too, i miss them.
I love that toothy little grin!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

love the ringlets. Luckily Addie survived her first haircut about a month ago and her curls are still in tact!