Here are a few pictures of the house we have made an offer on. Trust me, the owners have not vacated the property, so it is NOT our mess or our filfth. (It REALLY is DISGUSTING) And not our furniture. Gee, I hope I am not jinxing myself by publishing these pics. Any one want to guess what that is in photo number 2??? I really must wonder what is in the basement.....
FRONT DOOR WITH PATIO

14 comments:
You think that house is a mess? Well, you just uninvited yourself to visit me!
It looks like a fab place to live- i am excited for you! Did your place sell for sure then?
I think pole dancing is soon to be your workout! Good thing it is in the basement so the neighbors won't be able to see!
no, Stacy there is a difference between messy and totally disgusting. in one of the sinks there was at least an inch of dried spit-out tooth paste, the toilets were nasty and smelled like pee, and there were poop stains on the carpet in the babie's room. YES we have sold our house! And yep, I am pretty sure that is a weird stripper pole in the basement!!!
CONGRATS!!! ITS BEEN A LONG ROUGH RIDE, BUT YOU ALL SURVIVED. Give thanks every day for Manuel and
Cammie.
The house looks beautiful. Just wait until I get my hands on it he he he....
It's beautiful Melissa! Hope you get it. I'll bet Keith is putting an offer on the home just for the pole in the basement. Yea! Maybe that's what he has in store for your birthday-pole dancing lessons!
Congratulations!!! It really looks nice. Can't wait to see it in person. Like the Crazy Savage said, its been a rough road and Cammie & Manuel have been wonderful.
Grams in Calif.
Um...please make sure you use a few GALLONS of bleach on your new stripper pole before treating your husband to a show!
Seriously, though...who puts a stripper pole in their basement? That's so horrible I don't even want to think about it!
honestly in my hope of hopes I am wanting the pole to belong to a bunk bed or something, not what it appears to be, but by golly it is attached to the ceiling!!! Also if you can, try to enlarge the picture of the fireplace... there is a pistol on the ground, and I found a bullet on the floor by the kids backpacks. YIKES!!!!
Ooooh, that looks like a nice house. Hopefully everything will work out!
It looks like there would be enough room to move that pole up to the master bedroom. It could kick up your workouts a notch. Hey, you could teach lessond out of your home for a little extra cash!
Are these pictures the realtor took to advertise the home? Someone should fire him! Or was it a surprise visit and you took the pics. Seriously, pick up your space a bit if you want buyers.
no, this was not a surprise visit. When I walked into the house the seller said to me, well now, since it's not my house anymore, I don't have to keep it clean. HA! It was dirty when we looked at it before...
well I hope you get it. It's beautiful. Just make sure the stripped pole is INCLUDED.
Will "big Moe" sit on the front porch??? How will he get up there?
I bet he is excited to be moving...
The house looks beautiful (underneath all the "filth", of course :P). I know not to curse you with a "good luck" comment, but buena suerte anyway!! PS I'm choosing not to comment on the pole...;)
Post a Comment