I would like to thank everyone who gave me advise about getting a "Mom van" I did say I would never drive one, well it looks like hell has actually frozen over, because I now own one.
On Friday after Keith got home from work, in the middle of what seemed like a blizzard, we decided to go and look for a van. It was perfect timing because we were to be heading to California Saturday morning. I figured salespeople would either think we were crazy or very serious, to shop for a car in such terrible weather. At the first place we stopped I had found what I wanted. A barely used, Toyota Sienna. It is pretty cool for a van. It has all the upgrades that make it a bit easier to say, "I own a van."
Farewell
6 years ago

4 comments:
Melissa, you didn't?! I knew you'd convert someday! Congratulations!! And look at me - actually checking a blog and even commenting! I actually left a comment the other day but it disappeared (or I'm going a little cooky, which is very possible...). Talk to you soon!
Congratulations! The conversion embarassment will be over soon. Minivan's can do it all.
You will get over the "van shock" soon. You kinda feel like a nerd at first, but then you realize that 99% of the other parents dropping kids off at school are in vans too, then you realize..hey, I am in style! Then you feel pretty cool to be in that van!
It was so cool to go with you guys out to Ken and Darlene's house, and to be able to all fit in one vehicle!!! I didn't feel a bit like a nerd, and I'm just an old grama...
Post a Comment