BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

so much trouble

Proof positive I am in so much trouble.

6 comments:

crazy savages said...

Oh you are so in trouble!!! Just call her Miss Busy Body.... You could tie her in with a pair of panty hose maybe???

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

I am still blown away every time I see what new feat Savannah has mastered. I can't believe she is crawling around and pulling herself up in the crib. Addison didn't crawl until she was 9 months old. Good things she's so stinkin' cute, because DANG, she's going to be a handful!

Melissa said...

she doesn't just pull up in the crib... there's the couch, the stove, the tv cabinet and even the walls...yesterday she was trying to get behind the dryer and today she got into the bathroom and was trying to pull up to the bathtub! I have never had a baby like this before!

Jillo said...

You really are in for some fun. She is so smart!

Nancy said...

You can just look at her and see the wheels turning............Good luck!
Grams in CA
P.O. Panty hose might be good.

Natalie said...

You can just SEE the mischief in every move she makes! It's like she's looking for something, ANYTHING, to get into. Good thing she's so cute. It makes things much more tolerable.