BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Visit to the Other Side of the World


Like on the cartoons, I used to think that if I dug long enough I would end up in China. Lucky Keith! He set off for China this morning. He will be spending 2 whole weeks there for school. Among visits to aerospace companies, he will be visiting places like the Great Wall, Beijing, Shanghai, The Forbidden City, the pearl market and the silk district. I have always wanted to visit China, and was given the opportunity, but it wouldn't be possible with a new baby. Hopefully Keith can bring back some awesome finds. Savannah would be so cute in a little silk cheong sam (Chinese style dress). I do have cousins who recently visited the great cities of China, and they came back with no so wonderful reports. We are crossing our fingers that Keith's experience is a bit better.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Dave went with work 4-5 years ago for 2 weeks. He had a great time - I'm sure Keith will too. You'll have to post pics.

Natalie said...

Tell Keith to have fun! I'm sure he will. The smells don't bother guys as much.