BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 10, 2008

TAG










I was tagged, so now I have to let yall know a few things about me you might not have known






4 Jobs I have had:




  1. dishwasher in a cafe


  2. sales person at Wilson's suede and leather


  3. medical assistant


  4. pediatric RN




4 Places I have Lived Buhl, Idaho





  1. Santa Maria, California


  2. Salt Lake City, Utah


  3. Corinth, Mississippi




4 Movies I love



  1. Return To Me


  2. The Power of One


3 Sleeping with the Enemy


4 Misery




4 Favorite Foods


  1. tri tip (mmm mmmm)


  2. Chubby Hubby ice cream


  3. Corkey's BBQ


  4. anything from Cafe Rio




4 Favorite TV shows



  1. Law & Order SVU


  2. Iron Chef America


  3. The Amazing Race


  4. John and Kate Plus 8




4 Places I'd rather be



  1. Akumal, Mexico


  2. Hilton Head, SC


  3. Disneyworld with the kids


  4. Belize



4 Favorite Books



  1. The Poison Wood Bible


  2. Memoirs of a Geisha


  3. Lightning (Dean Koontz)

  4. The Work and the Glory Series






4 favorite hobbies



  1. geocaching


  2. snorkeling

  3. reading


  4. cooking



4 Fantasy Occupations



  1. mystery shopper

  2. taster for Ben and Jerry's


  3. chef

  4. children's illustrator



4 weird things about me



  1. I am afraid of clowns

  2. I don't like slides

  3. I talk in my sleep

  4. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue

Keith's

4 jobs I have had

  1. PE coach
  2. lifeguard in the "hood"
  3. movie theatre usher
  4. aerospace contracts

4 places I have lived

  1. Bakersfield, California
  2. Tacoma, Washington
  3. The Philippines
  4. Pickwick, Tennessee

4 movies I love

  1. Star Wars series
  2. Indiana Jones series
  3. Caddyshack
  4. Rudy

4 favorite foods

  1. tri tip
  2. french fries
  3. Melissa's garlic cheese bread
  4. pizza

4 favorite TV shows

  1. Alias
  2. 24
  3. McGuyver
  4. The Amazing Race

4 favorite books

I don't read for fun

4 hobbies

  1. fly fishing
  2. geocaching
  3. snowboarding
  4. metal detecting with Nate

4 fantasy occupations

  1. fishing guide
  2. pro soccer player
  3. pro golfer
  4. prosecuting attorney

4 weird things about me

  1. afraid of snakes
  2. very picky eater
  3. very type A
  4. mooned my Mother -in -law's neighbors









Now I tag Mom, Ginger, Eden, and Lisa. let's see what you come up with.















































2 comments:

A crazy family member said...

4 JOBS I'VE HAD

COOK AT DANISH MAID
TELEPHONE OPERATOR
POLICE WOMAN
FEDERAL LAND BANK BRANCH MANAGER

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED

DEVILS GATE NEVADA
SUMATRA MONTANA
SANTA MARIA CALIFORNIA
BAKERSFIELD CALIFORNIA


4 MOVIES I LOVE
GOIN SOUTH
THE JERK
MRS DOUBTFIRE
TURNER AND HOOCH

FAVORITE FOODS
LOBSTER
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
HOMEMADE MAC AND CHEESE
SOUTH CAROLINA PULLED PORK SANS.

FAVORITE TV
NBA BASKETBALL
HOUSE
CSI VEGAS
HGTV

PLACES I'D RATHER BE
AUSTRALIA WITH MY SISTER LINDA
HAWAII
MEXICO
AFRICA

4 FAVORITE BOOKS
ALL OF DEAN KUNTZ
ALL OF VINCE FLYNN'S
NORA ROBERTS (YEAH, I KNOW,TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY)
BOM

FAVORITE HOBBIES
READING
READING
GARDENING
PAINTING
SLEEPING

4 FANTASY OCCUPATIONS
ATTORNEY
INTERIOR DESIGNER
GAS STATION ATTENDANT ( I LOVE THE SMELL OF GASOLINE FUMES)
DOG TRAINER

WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
I HATE SNAKES
I'M AFRAIN THERE ARE THINGS HIDING UNDER MY BED
I'M DEATHLY AFRAID OF THUNDER STORMS
I HARDLY EVER FINISH WHAT I START

MOM (BEV)

Melissa said...

So that is why you are such a goof ball, Mom. Sniffing gasoline! But yeah, I like it too.