BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Granny and Auntie visit Mississippi




The visit with Granny and Aunti Lisa went by very fast. We were all glad to spend time with them while Keith was away at school. They got to meet Savannah and have fun with Nate and Meg. They ate too much, watched too much tv and couldn't put Savannah down. Nate and Meg jumped on the trampoline with Auntie Lisa, they made rice krispy squares, and beaded bracelets. Each kid got to spend special time with them one-on-one. Nathan chose to go to the civil war museum and have ice cream afterwards. With Megan they went to the park and then had ice cream.
Both kids (but especailly Nathan) cried when they had to leave. We are so glad they came and so sad that they had to leave.

3 comments:

A crazy family member said...

I could have passed Lisa on the street and never recognized her! I don't think I've seen her since I was maybe four! I don't think I've seen your mom in at least ten years! I'm going to send your pictures to my Mom. Diane

DJ and Gin Family said...

How fun!! I'm glad they got to visit you guys.
I think that toadie is a cute nickname. Hey, I figure that if you call your kids funny names, then they won't care if kids at school call them a name. They just say, "Is that all you've got"?

Natalie said...

Yeah, because Ginger's nick name is "Gingervitis!" I'm proud of that one!

Your mom looks like my mom! Crazy.